There are two different types of committees in the District. Some are district based and others are liaisons to larger committees within the NATA.
Committee openings will be posted for a minimum of 30 days. Interested members should send a letter of interest and resume to the current District Director.
The District 10 BOD will make decisions on district based committees and the following procedure is used for committees that report to the NATA.
1) the committee chair notifies NATA and the district director of the vacancy;
2) the district communicates the opening to its members while the departing committee member recruits for the replacement;
3) interested candidates send a CV and letter of intent to the director;
4) the director reviews the application and sends the top 1-2 candidates to the committee chair;
5) the chair approves one or both candidates;
6) the director makes the final decision.
District 10 Committees
Hall of Fame/Awards
Wenatchee High School
Professional Responsibilities in
Athletic Training (PRAT)
Quiz Bowl Director
History / Archives
Visit the District 10 Foundation website
Aloha High School - Oregon
Political Action Committee (NATAPAC)
Committee on Practice Advancement (COPA)
St. Luke's Sports Medicine
Committee on Professional Ethics (COPE)
Professional Education (PEC)
Professional Development (PDC)
Post Professional Educ (PPEC)
The University of Montana Western
NATA Hall of Fame
Washington State University